Saturday, January 13, 2007

Is Fuller Construction hiring???

Yesterday I caught Carson unscrewing the light switch in our bathroom using his two screwdrivers, Philipe and Turner. Our little man actually got those tiny screws out of there and removed the cover. (Dad then had a long talk w/ him about electric shock) I think daddy's dream of Carson becoming a Dr. might be fading....I think Carson has other plans.




Carson got a hair cut the other day and it is hard to see but she put green and blue gel in his hair because he told her he wanted a "silly haircut."

This is our new baby at 26 weeks and growing and growing and growing.

Carson is so excited to be a big brother. He loves to talk to the baby and tell it stories.

2 comments:

Silly String & Cheetos! said...

Carson is to smart for his own good! That is amazing!!! And I love the hair!

Silly String & Cheetos! said...

Fuller Construction? -that I don't know, but i'm pretty sure the University of Colorado is looking for a new coaching staff... 'course why you'd expose innocent children to such travesty is beyond me...oh, and yes, Nebraska was beaten in their bowl game BUT 1) they went to one and 2) they were barely beaten by the only team to beat what are now the National Champion Florida Gators...