Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
TRIPLE TROUBLE
Carson and his cousins had a GREAT time last weekend...we stayed w/ them for a few days. They were VERY naughty (I'm not gonna lie)....they got in so much trouble! They made a "flood" in the basement trying to give a doll a bath and they had about 250 time outs b/w the 3 of them, but man oh man did they have fun. They ABSOLUTELY think the naughty things they do are worth getting in trouble for and WE LOVE THEM ALL (the kids not the schemes)! At one point I even told Micaiah that she was driving her auntie to drink and she was laughing later saying "I make Auntie Chell drink water".....love those girls!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment