Saturday, June 04, 2011

Mish Mash of April/May 2011

In typical busy mom fashion, I have left out some fun, picture worthy, memorable adventures in my blog posts...I am making up for that right NOW...







The kids and I LOVE putting on our rain boots, splashing, hunting worms and just enjoying our spring adventures. Plus, HOW CUTE ARE KIDS IN RAIN BOOTS?? Everyone should own a pair!










A possible glimpse into the future...look out space!



Yes he built those...in less than an hour. The lego obsession continues in our home!




Carson (and Kendall's) school had a carnival night and it was too much fun! Sumo wrestling was a big hit!





Our newest soccer player in the family has skills...



and attitude!



Pure adorableness!



Carson's best friend's mom (got that) and our good friend as well (still got that) had a 50's theme SURPRISE party...the kids just looked too cute in their outfits!






Carson's school was raising money for a mission, so the kids paid a dollar a day to dress up in themes designed to reflect what the mission would be providing. Above: DREAMS. The kids dressed up as their dream job. Carson was an archeologist...Dr. Jones (Indiana) to be exact. Kendall was just wearing her normal lounge attire for the day (a princess dress accessorized with a sword). Below:Gardener/Farmer. This one was a stretch for us since we are neither farmers nor gardeners and Kendall was once again just hanging around in one of her many themed outfits for playtime...girl has imagination!







I just love this picture!
and of course the SPRING GAME! I can guarantee this will be the LAST spring game for the kids and I for a few years!







BUT it does make for some super fun pictures!







and we can't forget a couple pictures of EASTER!!



See why I don't have time to blog? We are too busy having FUN!


No comments: