After a weekend family reunion in Iowa with my mom's family, the kids and I headed back home with her for 10 fun, busy, entertaining days!
M & M turned 7 in July and we were able to spend a lot of time swimming, playing and being very naughty with them!
I cannot believe what good swimmers all the kiddos are!
These kiddos just adore eachother...they fight like brother and sisters but oh do they love eachother!
July 5th we celebrated a VERY special occasion....Pete turned 33! P.S. He will be 34 when he graduates!!
Who doesn't love the 4th of July?? Food, fun, fire!??! The PERFECT STORM!
Kendall did burn her hand on a sparkler but that girl is tough and of course it didn't stop her!
I love these crazy kids and I do not want summer to end...ever... but thankfully they both really really want to go to school so the summer will end but the fun will continue!
No comments:
Post a Comment