The girl LOVES dressing up! I'm talking minimum 6-10 wardrobe changes per day! Let me tell you she gives all the dress up clothes equal attention! On an ordinary day, I have breakfast with Snow White, do a puzzle with Batman, watch Word World with Cinderella, play hide n seek with Storm Shadow, eat lunch with Ariel, play school with a butterfly, go to the grocery store with Sleeping Beauty, and then dinner with a Power Ranger or a Princess and you know what....no joke: MY LIFE ROCKS! I love just soaking her in, she truly is so smart, imaginative, hilarious and just pure FUN. She challenges me DAILY and I would have it NO OTHER WAY!
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
Friday, January 14, 2011
This girl is something else. Let's be honest, Carson was easy! E-A-S-Y...so of course our 2nd child would be just as easy (note sarcasm). Kendall is A LOT of things...mostly GREAT....but she is NOT an easy kid!



The girl LOVES dressing up! I'm talking minimum 6-10 wardrobe changes per day! Let me tell you she gives all the dress up clothes equal attention! On an ordinary day, I have breakfast with Snow White, do a puzzle with Batman, watch Word World with Cinderella, play hide n seek with Storm Shadow, eat lunch with Ariel, play school with a butterfly, go to the grocery store with Sleeping Beauty, and then dinner with a Power Ranger or a Princess and you know what....no joke: MY LIFE ROCKS! I love just soaking her in, she truly is so smart, imaginative, hilarious and just pure FUN. She challenges me DAILY and I would have it NO OTHER WAY!
The girl LOVES dressing up! I'm talking minimum 6-10 wardrobe changes per day! Let me tell you she gives all the dress up clothes equal attention! On an ordinary day, I have breakfast with Snow White, do a puzzle with Batman, watch Word World with Cinderella, play hide n seek with Storm Shadow, eat lunch with Ariel, play school with a butterfly, go to the grocery store with Sleeping Beauty, and then dinner with a Power Ranger or a Princess and you know what....no joke: MY LIFE ROCKS! I love just soaking her in, she truly is so smart, imaginative, hilarious and just pure FUN. She challenges me DAILY and I would have it NO OTHER WAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment