Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
Friday, January 14, 2011
This guy...what can I say? Honestly, I have never in my life met a more joyful person! God has blessed Carson with an AMAZINGLY joyful spirit! I'm talking sweet, kind, loving, JOYFUL...and not the annoyingly joyful saleslady kind...true, geniune FUNloving joy! From the second he wakes us up until the moment he falls asleep, the kid is smiles, jokes, ENERGY and just pure joy! He loves his school (and so do we!!) and he's doing fabulous (of course he IS a genius) but I miss him! I know it's unhealthy but I want my babies (even though they aren't anymore) by my side ALL DAY LONG. Yep, I'm a crazy mom...don't get me wrong, there are days when bedtime feels like winning the lottery but for the most part I cannot get enough of these crazy humans that share my DNA! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carson's personality sounds a lot like Sonya's....happy from the moment she wakes up. It's definitely an in-born thing, isn't it?
Post a Comment